Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ginkgo Leaves and Shadow

I love ginkgo trees in the fall. They have a brilliant yellow color that you can see from far distances. Another characteristic of the ginkgo is its leaves fall all at the same time, leaving a beautiful carpet of yellow on the ground. In this image I was able to capture this carpet along with the shadow of the leafless ginkgo tree.
Special Note: I am planning a photography workshop where I take students on location for half days and all day. If you are interested please contact me by e-mail to reserve your place in the class. LynnFreeny.com

1 comment:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

You would have loved living in Ames, Iowa. We had so many ginkgo trees there that we had an annual ginkgo festival!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Google
 

Blog Archive