Detail in the wood grain was what got me interested in this door. By using my 4X5 view camera I was able to capture the many shades of gray along with the lines in the wood grain. By isolating a small portion of the door I was able to simplify the composition. Remember when composing a photograph include only what is interesting.LynnFreeny.com
This is a photo blog of self expression. All the images I post are self assignments driven by the need for more creativity in my life. This is my escape from the everyday shooting as a professional photographer.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Old Weathered Door
Detail in the wood grain was what got me interested in this door. By using my 4X5 view camera I was able to capture the many shades of gray along with the lines in the wood grain. By isolating a small portion of the door I was able to simplify the composition. Remember when composing a photograph include only what is interesting.LynnFreeny.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
My Favorite Links
Blog Archive
- ▼ 2008 (194)

No comments:
Post a Comment