Friday, February 29, 2008

Field of Yellow Wildflowers

I am set up with my tripod and 6x7 camera in the back of my pickup truck for this image. I have two reasons for using my truck to shoot from. The main reason I am set up this way is because it helps me get a high vantage point keeping the landscape from looking too flat. The other reason is because Ansel Adams used the roof of his Cadillac to photograph from. If it worked for him it should work for me. When taking pictures it is always good to shoot above or below eye level. Everybody sees the world from eye level making this view boring at times.LynnFreeny.com
Note: I will be teaching a photography course at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville this spring. Click here for details.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Google
 

Blog Archive