Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Early Morning Walk

I walk through my neighborhood every morning with my dog Charlie and a camera. One of my biggest fears is not having a camera when I see something interesting. I guess some people think I am waiting on the aliens to land so I can get that one shot. In reality I spend most of my time looking and enjoying interesting light, shadows, patterns and subjects that make good images. I never take time off from looking ( well maybe when I am asleep). Artists see the world in more detail than the average person. A good way to explain what I mean by this is when someone walks by a tree; they see a tree when an artist walks by the same tree he or she sees a one of a kind object that has lines, patterns, and shapes. LynnFreeny.com

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
Google
 

Blog Archive